Manager, Digital Marketing Strategy and Analytics (Remote)
Within a clinical trial, recruiting patients to participate is frequently the most difficult and time-consuming activity. To conquer this, AutoCruitment has developed a targeted, direct-to-patient online marketing platform to recruit, screen and automatically refer patients for clinical trials and speciality procedures. By utilizing an effective digital marketing presence, AutoCruitment streamlines the patient recruitment process, decreasing the cost and time it takes to get lifesaving therapies to market.
AutoCruitment is a multisided platform - we match patients to clinical trials, increase clinical trial awareness and assist in bringing new therapies to market in the process.
AutoCruitment is a fast-paced, yet rewarding environment looking for the right Manager, Digital Marketing Strategy and Analytics to join our team and take the next step in advancing their career.
Digital Marketing Job Summary
We are currently seeking an experienced digital marketing specialist with 3+ years of experience within the digital marketing field and an apt for new technologies to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be responsible for the management of all digital platforms, ensuring the success of our ROI, business objectives and that of our clients. You will combine your knowledge of SEO, the web and digital marketing with your business acumen to increase patient recruitment for our active Clinical Trials as well as bring AutoCruitment brand awareness to our Clients.
You are detail-oriented and highly organized project master who can manage multiple deliverable timelines - before breakfast. You think outside of the box. You love innovating new technology, collaborating with colleagues, and conducting user acceptance testing. You’re a quick and enthusiastic learner with a genuine passion for growth.
Digital Marketing Duties and Responsibilities
• Oversee management and ROI analysis of all digital channels (Facebook Ads, Google Ads etc.) including updates, design, and user experience
• Establish and monitor ROI and KPIs of all digital channels and assist in initial and ongoing digital strategy for each Clinical Trial Recruitment Campaign
• Take a role in content development, editing and proofing for all our digital advertising materials such as study websites, landing pages, banner ads, other marketing materials
• Optimize copy on websites and landing pages using A/B testing methodology
• Maintain effective, cohesive, and engaging brand messaging
• Create Weekly reports for Clients using AutoCruitment templates and Reports.
• Assist in setting up of campaigns within the AutoCruitment platform to determine which patients are matched/qualified for various studies.
• Conduct UAT (User Acceptance Testing) with cross-functional business teams before project release to ensure the system updates are aligned with the vision of the business teams
• Manage internal proprietary portal and database with required updates, maintenance and rule setup
• Suggest and lead new ideas for the internal portal with a focus on UX/UI improvements for multiple stakeholders
• Manage internal team workflow and task assignments
• Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and provide hands-on troubleshooting and best available solutions
• Closely work with the Development team to ensure all requirements are implemented as envisioned
• Balance a sense of urgency with a calm and confident demeanour
Digital Marketing Requirements and Qualifications
• Bachelor´s Degree in marketing, communication, business administration or related field
• 3+ years of digital marketing experience
• Additional experience as a Project Manager in a technology department preferred
• Solid understanding of SEM, PPC (Search and Display), SEO, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Influencer Marketing and Email Marketing
• Demonstrated ability to develop marketing strategies, implement new campaigns, analyze and refine over time
• Familiarity with analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
• Working knowledge of web design principles, best practices, and content management platforms
• Experience creating and refining landing pages inline with best practices and A/B testing
• Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
• Proficient with Microsoft Project, advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and the rest of Microsoft Office Suite
• Familiar with UAT (User Acceptance Testing) principles and experience troubleshooting
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to maintain a high level of organization and attention to detail
• Ability to remain flexible and responsive when faced with multiple time sensitive requests
• Ability to approach and communicate with a wide range of personalities
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced and challenging environment
• Ability to learn new technologies with ease and intense attention to detail
• Self-motivated with advanced organization skills
• A “can-do” attitude that fosters a positive productive working environment, especially in stressful or pressured situations